Saltwater is a full-service advertising agency in Portsmouth, NH. We work with clients from a variety of industries to strategize and execute creative and technology initiatives of all types. We’re thinking big and growing fast and, as a result, we’re looking for an Account Supervisor who is ready to hit the ground running.
The Account Supervisor will be responsible for taking a lead role in the strategic planning, relationship building, management, and execution of client accounts. The Account Supervisor position requires the ability to manage and begin to lead, the agency’s day-to-day relationship with key client contacts. He or she should earn and keep each client’s respect and confidence as a trusted advisor bringing value to their business through a strong commitment to success, consistent performance, and the ability to develop a wide range of ideas and solutions. You will report directly to an Account Director managing your key accounts.
• Maintains a positive repertoire with all clients and Interacts with both day-to-day and key senior client contacts regularly to ensure their needs are met and projects are done on time to their satisfaction.
• Demonstrates a full understanding of all account-related administrative tasks (billing, time tracking, payables, etc.)
• Demonstrates an ability to manage all projects from end to end with minimal oversight.
• Demonstrates leadership qualities.
• Delegates key responsibilities in order to manage accounts more efficiently.
• Meets routinely with finance to reconcile client billings and prepare client invoices and understands how each account functions on a month-to-month basis.
• Is comfortable drafting an integrated marketing plan on behalf of his/her clients and is capable of conducting long-term planning and troubleshooting on assigned clients’ accounts.
• Works with creative leads and other stakeholders in the agency to implement marketing plans.
• Uncovers client business objectives and needs, helps to devise strategies and tactics, and implements solutions to achieve client goals.
• Demonstrates fiscal responsibility when managing accounts. Works closely with internal teams to ensure all processes and procedures are complete, quality standards are met, and that projects are profitable.
• Demonstrates professionalism in communication, punctuality, follow-through, and commitment to the client’s business.
• Proactively seeks to improve account functionality and agency processes.
Experience & Requirements
• 5- 7 years in an Agency or professional marketing services environment
• Must have excellent interpersonal skills (a good sense of humor is a plus!)
• Detail-oriented, even-tempered personality with clear communication skills
• A problem-solver who brings answers and ideas to the table at the same time as challenges
• Must be highly organized and able to juggle multiple tasks and requests
• Ability to prioritize and work well under pressure and tight timelines
• A skilled diplomat that brings a positive face to each aspect of specific job and each department
• A discipline to bring rigor to the process; with healthy dose of flexibility as required for success
• Solid relationship-building skills
• Excellent time management skills
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Strong command of MS Office Suite, Mac/PC fluency required
Please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com.